→我假假很忙~在忙很多咚咚~可是看起来很忙~但其实我米有那么忙=) →就算全世界都反對~哪怕千瘡百孔~我都義無反顧~奔向你懷裡跟你一起

Saturday, September 12, 2009

lunch for life

not reali in gud mood today..
i oso confirm my frenz noe y adi..
tats go wifout sayin lah..ZZzzz..awwwwwwwwww..
today woke up at 7am..
not go to skul lah..i absent my skul band practice today..
last night im 2am only go to slp..
so today my look is out of spirits..n feel so sleepy oso..==ll
hahaha..i was gape at all times..
Awwwwwwwww..when back from the outside..
then go to bathin..
coz wanna go to slp again..
if not..my mum disallow i go slp geh..>.<"

juz now 3pm only woke up..so tired mar..
go to wash my face again..
then cooked maggie mee for my lunch..
Weiii..i havnt take my breakfast yet gar..==lll
i was starving like hell..
thought i can go to bed wifout lunch just
ONCE, who noes..i was adi lying on the bed for like 45 mins,
turning here and there, kept tellin sum1 how much i miss MCD..
how much miss the french fries....
plus i still need to wait for the maggie mee to be cooked,
3 mins..
arrgaggagagaga!
was dying for foooooooooooood..

♥i dun wan eat rice..coz i wanted sumthing meer..♥
im so gonna grow fats fats on my tummy..xD

haha..ltr wanna to go workin..rest again sin..haha

byebyebyebeyebye!!!

No comments: