→我假假很忙~在忙很多咚咚~可是看起来很忙~但其实我米有那么忙=) →就算全世界都反對~哪怕千瘡百孔~我都義無反顧~奔向你懷裡跟你一起

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sick sick sickkkk.............

today i woke up..!!!WOW..its 2pm!!!==lll
no ppl call me wake up..@@"
gerrr..effect of the tablets==llll
it's gud to hav off day like tis..
and i can act totally like a pig..xD@@
wake up and sleep back..wake up again then sleep back again..==lll
wake up again and says.."yorr~y wake up 1 har???!!!@@blur~~"
ZZZZzzzZZZZZ..sleep back..hahahaxD

i was sooooooo sick few days back...
i noe i'd mentioned it up to thousand times adi..BUT..
it was reali suffering lah..lolxx..
sick sick sickkk~~like not gonna recover anymore leh..==lll

i kept coughing till reali felt like my head gonna drop..
my lung gonna explode..my tongue gonna fall off..
and oso bsides the sexay voice i'd mentioned..
i had an ah pek's voice as well..xD
u reali dun wanna hear tis ah pek's voice??it's hilarious!!lolzzz
especially during my sleeping time..==lll
ther's no way i can do to make myself stop coughing..
even i drank water..or tried so hard to tahan..blablabla~~ughhh!!
it's just cant stop==llll

and i felt like puting my hand into my throat to scratch it at tat moment..
ahlahhhhh...plszzz lah...
i just wanna slepping lah!!!!!!

felt vry guilty conscience for makin my mum n dad worried..
and i din kip my words to someone..
i wont taking gud k of myself..ayskkkk~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: