→我假假很忙~在忙很多咚咚~可是看起来很忙~但其实我米有那么忙=) →就算全世界都反對~哪怕千瘡百孔~我都義無反顧~奔向你懷裡跟你一起

Friday, March 26, 2010

My future


when my parents..aunties..uncles or others....
asked me bout my future..
im vry afraid tat i dunno how to ans them..
coz i hav no idea wat m i goin to do in my future..==lll
sumtime when i free or ntg to do..
i'll think bout it.............but......==lllll
in fact..im not vry gud in sum subjects such as.....
phy..chemis..bio..add math..n the important 1 —BM==lll
but....actualy who like to study??
i think most of us dislike it.....includin myself==lll
coz im vry lazy to study...sry....

ermmmm..wat should i do in the future lor??
to b a teacher?counselor??...juz waste air only...==lll
bussinesman??..errr....dun wan...is quite bc n tired 1..
pop star?artists???hahaha...tats gud^^..i like it...xD
hope i can focus on it lah har.....hiak hiak hiak~~

future...future.....future....my future?????
haizz.....no eye c larrrrrrrrrr...........>.<"
anyway.......gud luck for my future lah^^.
...

No comments: